Mommies ^__^

Go Early Education!...All kids are indeed Geniuses!
Powered by Blogger.

old school link

Search This Blog

Friday 31 August 2012

Still breathing!


Assalamualaikum Mommies!...

Yap!..this blog is still alife...just undergone a long...i mean...looooooog winter hibernation!...now its Spring time in my blog world...so...welcome again....hohohohoh

Since im sooo busy doing early Education and homeschooling for my beloved kiddos!...im going to use this blog as a new platform for my early education and school activities!

InsyaAllah...starting from today...all the updates about the school and other tips about early education will be in this blog...and normalmuslimmum.blogspot.com is just for my rambling post and the holidays of course!

I will try my best to have at least 1 entry per week with tips and activities  for early education and homeschooling!

and if any of my lovely mommies have some topics or ideas that need to be discuss...you are most welcome to email me or just drop a comment...insyaAllah...this superbusy mama will try to attent you all as soooon as possible!!!

next entry..my child is shy...toooo shy!

ps; for those who want to see my previos entry about the kid school...you can click MYSCHOOL

0 comments on "Still breathing!"

Post a Comment

 

All Kids Are Amazing! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez